Learning sets offer development focused on areas such as leadership and people management, communication and interpersonal relationships, personal organisation and time management, strategic issues or organisational improvement. These sets can be once off, or a series of gatherings held every 3-4 weeks to improve change initiatives.
Questions such as:
- How can we develop people in their present role and/or prepare them for future roles?
- What benefits could we achieve if we were to fast track our good leaders, to become more effective leaders?
- How can leaders become better coaches and hold leader-led conversations?
- How can a team develop a specific set of skills quickly?
- What needs to happen to close the gap between current job requirements and team performance?
- How can we ensure performance planning and review sessions are positive developmental experiences?
- When can we expect improved productivity, increased confidence, improved time management, motivation and work habits?
By coming to meet as a group of likeminded people with Arlene as your Group Coach offers a safe space to suggest ideas, test out situations and have buddies who can assist you to be accountable to the goals and actions you determine.
Sessions are held every 3-4 weeks virtually or face to face, enabling sufficient time for agreed activities to be achieved.